Sydney Pelvic Clinic
When established Sydney physiotherapy clinic ‘AJ Physio’ wanted to rename, relocate, and rebrand all at the same time; they chose Agency 99 Design as their end-to-end creative partner.
- Refresh the current logo to incorporate a new name and tagline
- Transition the brand from ‘AJ Physio’ to ‘Sydney Pelvic Clinic’
- Build a stronger visual identity that could be rolled out across all marketing collateral
- Communicate the new name and location to existing and potential clients
- Create an identity for their ‘Bump, Birth & Beyond’ sub-brand
With just over 12 months until Angela James wanted to open the doors to a bigger, brighter physio clinic in Bondi Junction; Angela approached Marketing Strategist Stevie V Brown at The Change Starter for help. Having worked with us previously, and knowing there was a large scope of design work involved in the project, Stevie approached Agency 99 Design Co. for help.
"This project was big and time sensitive. I needed a design partner who could work across a breadth of printed and digital design formats and bring consistency to a refreshed brand quickly", says Stevie.
Agency 99 Design wasted no time, managing and collaborating with Angela and her operations team in the consultations, site inspections and planning, to understand the full scope and vision for the new brand. A business transition plan was put in place, and milestones were agreed upon.
Over the next couple of months Agency 99 worked on the branding concepts and mocked these up on actual building photography so that Angela’s team could get a real sense of how the new brand and clinic would look and feel.
Once the new SPC brand look and feel was signed off, a brand bible was created, ready for the roll-out across building design, signage, wayfinding, digital communications and collateral.
Agency 99 Design director Lindy Pratten recounts the project’s most impressive pieces of the design scope as being “the clinic frontage that wraps around three sides of the building, with two entry points. We chose a two-way vision decal to show off the brand to people walking past, allow daylight to flow into the clinic, and allow people inside the clinic to see out. This decal product is a brand new innovation on the market, and allows the windows to act as a billboard both day and night.” The two exercise studios also had glass panels which needed to be private enough for clients without making the spaces dark. “Our solution was to print on frosted decals for the exercise rooms, which maintained the softness in the main reception spaces, and a solid vinyl for the consult rooms, adding a splash of colour to draw the eye down the corridor.” explains Lindy.
For any business that welcomes clients into their premises, wayfinding is critical to ensuring they have a positive experience. Together with a Sydney-based signage company, Agency 99 designed and manufactured custom signage for all doors, corridors, columns and walls that evoked the brand essence and maintained the high end feel of the architect designed space.
The marketing communication design covered pre-launch, launch and ongoing collateral across print and digital. “We’re still involved in the client communications for Sydney Pelvic Clinic. Ongoing relationships is one of the best parts about our business.” says Lindy.
As the project neared final installation stage, the 2020 pandemic hit. “While many businesses stood still and waited for the brunt of the blow, SPC was committed to the pelvic health brand they were building, and reassured Agency 99 to forge on. Through lockdowns and Christmas shutdowns we worked tirelessly, until an impressive new clinic space and online presence was ready for their first customer on 15 February 2021.” ends Lindy.
- New and existing clients were impressed and excited by the new branding and signage
- The executive team felt like they had reached a new level of professionalism
- The business has already expanded to more locations, and plans to with more expansions in the pipeline, based on the success of the partnership with Agency 99 Design
- Combine two businesses under the one brand of Sydney Pelvic Clinic
- Create a more modern, fresh brand identity
- Craft brand messaging
- Comprehensive brand style guide
- Implement the new brand across digital platforms
- Create email marketing for referral partners and clients
- Brand and marketing collateral
- Window signage for external building frontage
- Interior decals for glass panels, custom wayfinding signage, entry door mats and 3D reception signage for internal spaces
- Collateral for the launch event, including banners, posters, flyers, promotional products, promo kits and landing pages
- Powerpoint presentations and workbooks for multiple Workshop events (80+slides)
- In-Clinic Advertising for poster installations, digital screens and social media.
- Source and design sporting apparel, uniforms and name badges
- Packaging design and branded promotional items for retail sale (towels, drink bottles, etc)
- Vehicle graphics
Lindy and her team have been instrumental in helping Sydney Pelvic Clinic achieve their potential. Lindy re-designed our branding, and has ensured everything we do is aligned to our vision. Lindy shows great diversity in her skills, from a flashy car wrap, on-point window branding, in-house marketing to professional development material. We love working with her ‘can-do’-nothings-impossible’ approach!
DIRECTOR & PRINCIPAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST • SYDNEY PELVIC CLINIC